• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,434 posts in this topic

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, Philreal said:

I don't believe I've posted this before and since we are looking at ASM #3 mine happens to be a 5.5 as well. Bought this raw back in the '90's and submitted myself in August of 2009. Was not pressed(I don't think I even knew about pressing then, when did it become more prevalent?)

569723_Full_Obv.jpg?t=MTIvMjgvMjAxNyA0OjI4OjAyIFBN

Beautiful copy.

28 minutes ago, rsouxlja7 said:

Anyone want to part with their ASM 2, 3, or 5? :baiting: Looking for up to 5.0 on the #2 and #3 and up to 6.0 on #5. 

Wrong place to post a request like this. It should be in the WTB (Want To Buy) thread. 

On 3/7/2018 at 9:45 AM, Jordysnordy said:

Out of all the ASM books on CL last night, this result surprised me the most - going for $3900.00 , almost double the GPA high of $2225.00

Those CVA stickers do seem to add value.

asm 41 9.4 cl.jpg

I've been involved in 2 auctions for CVA books. Both of them went for over 100% above market average. That sticker carries a hefty premium!

5 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

love that copy!  spidey 2 as risen up my ladder of faves over the years. 

Certainly has for me in a big way.  When I decided to pickup some early ASM keys, I would always ignore issue #2.  Nothing about the Vulture "excites" me including his old age.  But now times have changed and thought to myself that if I did not include #2, my collection wouldn't be complete