• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, James Lawry said:

Thanks! I think it displays very well, especially for the grade :)

14 is just such a great cover.  Congrats on a nice looking copy!

Also, I thought I remembered there being an ASM 14 club back in the day...finally found the link.  Nobody has posted there in years.  Bring it back to life!

Edited by Spyder!

17 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This one will do while I wait for something slightly better. I love the deep reds, in spite of the doodling.

fc.jpg

This is a perfect match to your AF15, and it looks really nice as well.

I actually enjoy seeing some of these now really valuable books with a bit of doodling and well-loved. I can't imagine finding a so called rare variant from 2018 in 30 years from now, with Spidey´s eyes blacked out or a tongue drawn out of his mouth or something. All will be 9.6-9.8 examples. Boring.

2 hours ago, SECollector said:

This is a perfect match to your AF15, and it looks really nice as well.

I actually enjoy seeing some of these now really valuable books with a bit of doodling and well-loved. I can't imagine finding a so called rare variant from 2018 in 30 years from now, with Spidey´s eyes blacked out or a tongue drawn out of his mouth or something. All will be 9.6-9.8 examples. Boring.

You guys are making me feel like this should be “the one”.  Maybe I will change my mindset. It is a good match to the AF15.  

19 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This one will do while I wait for something slightly better. I love the deep reds, in spite of the doodling.

fc.jpg

Congrats!  That is a beautifully centered copy with no MC.  I agree with the above, pairs quite nicely with that AF15(thumbsu