• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,430 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SECollector said:

The #13 that I got from HA some time ago arrived today. I was searching for a copy with so few things going on with the spine as possible but I didn't want to go for higher grades than 7.5-8.0.

I am pretty happy with this one. I am actually in love with it lol.

1390333567_ASM13CGC7.5.thumb.jpg.ca943a2a521b0e01e0deca8ad455b877.jpg

And the traditional family photo. I love Mysterio, it will be cool to see him starring in a movie if this is indeed going to happen.

IMG_6461.thumb.jpeg.3bbf0b8b328745f1a1b05577ad56c91d.jpeg

Beautiful copy!

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

if i can find/afford a 9.0, i'll offer this'un to you before the board sale!

I really do appreciate this and its an awesome book. I am going for 7.5-8.0s for the higher valued Ditko books, but if you decide to part with it I would LOVE to try and find a way to destroy my budget and planning and try to get it from you.

2 minutes ago, mosconi said:

Great books everyone!  It's been a long, fun journey for me and I'm extremely happy to finally upgrade and complete my Spidey 1-10 run this week.  Kudos to Jay for a smooth transaction and a shout out to Dave (DST)!

All are CGC, Unrestored, and all have White pages:

This is a big achievement, congratulations! What's next? :wink:

2 minutes ago, SECollector said:

Thank you!  It's been a blast and still looking for a handful of CGC issues to close out my collection.  The collecting bug will never go away for me though! :bigsmile:  And you've got some beautiful Spidey books SECollector, look forward to seeing more of them down the road (thumbsu

9 minutes ago, SECollector said:

Pence variants! :D

3 minutes ago, mosconi said:

The collecting bug will never go away for me though! :bigsmile:  

See above! :D

15 minutes ago, mosconi said:

Great books everyone!  It's been a long, fun journey for me and I'm extremely happy to finally upgrade and complete my Spidey 1-10 run this week.  Kudos to Jay for a smooth transaction and a shout out to Dave (DST)!

All are CGC, Unrestored, and all have White pages:

Huge accomplishment, congrats!  I still need to pick up #2 and I'll be able to join you.