• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,429 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mosconi said:

Great books everyone!  It's been a long, fun journey for me and I'm extremely happy to finally upgrade and complete my Spidey 1-10 run this week.  Kudos to Jay for a smooth transaction and a shout out to Dave (DST)!

All are CGC, Unrestored, and all have White pages:

C:whatthe:NGRATULATIONS to you Andrew, on this AMAZING accomplishment!!  I am in extreme awe of your collection... to complete this run with white pages:luhv: is truly inspiring(worship)  Couldn't be happier for you, my friend(thumbsu

Edited by DST

2 minutes ago, DST said:

C:whatthe:NGRATULATIONS to you Andrew, on this AMAZING accomplishment!!  I am in extreme awe of your collection... to complete this run with white pages:luhv: is truly inspiring(worship)  Couldn't be happier for you, my friend(thumbsu

Thank you Dave!!  Really appreciate the kind words and look forward to more of your awesome books in the future!  :headbang:

18 hours ago, mosconi said:

Great books everyone!  It's been a long, fun journey for me and I'm extremely happy to finally upgrade and complete my Spidey 1-10 run this week.  Kudos to Jay for a smooth transaction and a shout out to Dave (DST)!

######asm 1 cgc 40 frt #2659.jpg

Congratulations, Andrew!  You have amassed a truly exceptional (and enviable!) run of  issues! I'm delighted to have been able to help you achieve your goal and thankful you helped me reach mine! 

20 hours ago, mosconi said:

##asm 10.jpg

##asm 9.jpg

#asm 8670.jpg

#asm 7672.jpg

##asm 6.jpg

#asm 5.jpg

#asm #4.jpg

#asm 3.jpg

#asm 2.jpg

######asm 1 cgc 40 frt #2659.jpg

Awesome!  Congrats Andrew!

2 hours ago, jgabany said:

Congratulations, Andrew!  You have amassed a truly exceptional (and enviable!) run of  issues! I'm delighted to have been able to help you achieve your goal and thankful you helped me reach mine! 

Thank you Jay!  Glad we were able to help each other out, and you picked up another beautiful book for your collection! :golfclap:

21 hours ago, mosconi said:

Great looking set of books! Congrats!

6 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

jimmy, remember us marveling [heeheee] over the condition of this'un 20+ years ago in it's raw state??

asm59.jpg

We were thumbing it up, bigger than spit .... believing it couldn't have looked any finer rolling off the printing press! There's your proof .... that lil number in the corner!