• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

also Missing AF#15...

but at this point, I dont even consider it "Missing" because Its something I'll almost certainly never be able to get now...

I almost got one in 2006, one of my biggest regrets.

would love just to get the 6 issues I'm missing from 1 to 20 though...theres still very much in reach..

I'm getting back into comics again hard, My father passed away last month and Its completely rocked my world, I'm trying to do things that make me happy to get through this awful time...and Comics are a double edged sword for me now because They bring me much joy but everything about them reminds me of my dad....but I'm focusing on the amazing times my dad and I had together with comics...

I havent really been into my collection and comics for about 2 years since my dad got sick...But since joining this board last month, I'm full on back on the train...and I'm gonna look to start adding a few Keys I need and I'd really like to start with those 6 ASM issues I need...

would love to say I'm complete from 1 to 241

I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing can fullfil that gap, this is something that everyone who has lost a beloved one knows really well. But you are so lucky to have the memories to look back and cherish as well as a wonderful hobby to both keep you busy and remind you of the moments you shared with your father. 

Nice to have you here, it will be great to follow your quest to fill those holes in your run. Keep them posted!