• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, kevhtx said:

I love seeing all these ASM14's. I think it may be my favorite comic book. My first collectible comic was a raw ASM14 that I got Stan to sign and it came back a 6.5. I sold it for a great profit and got a CGC 8.0. That one bumped to 8.5 after I got it signed/pressed/graded, so I sold it and bought a CGC 8.5 (this one). It had pressable defects in graders notes.

I got it signed at ECCC in 2017 by Stan and it bumped after pressing. I love it and no plans to sell it (especially now that he is gone).

IMG_2090.jpg

Nice story on your upgrade and still maintaining a signature series book , 

Indirectly silver age related, BUT cool nevertheless. Have you guys seen the trailer of the Far from Home Spidey movie? It included some Easter eggs, with direct reference to ASM 4, ASM 28 and ASM 212 - the first appearances of Sandman, Molten Man and Hydro-Man. 

https://geektyrant.com/news/three-easter-eggs-in-spider-man-far-from-home-seem-to-confirm-sandman-molten-man-and-hydro-man

Cool, cool and cool.