• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mucheee1 said:

I'm not a big fan of scissors around comics either. My otherwise nice looking copy of ASM 28 had a pair of scissors dropped on it by the previous owner, as noted by the puncture near lower spine (which is even more distinguishable on a black cover). doh!

At least you didn't do it!:)

The book still looks very nice. (thumbsu

3 hours ago, dsmboy1991 said:

Glad I found this thread.  I've been working on completing my 1st series ASM set for awhile.  Down to only needing about 60 more.  Most keys obtained accept the wallet dreading 1-3.  Just got the ASM 13 back from CGC this morning.  I have another ASM 13 currently sitting in verified right now that should come back a bit higher but we will see.  Love seeing the books here.  Here are just a few of my books. 

ASM 4 and 6.jpg

Welcome to the most awesome thread of the boards! Your collection looks amazing and I really like how you display them. I am also down to around 60. Actually 69 + some upgrades. But why rush it ? ;-)

Edited by SECollector
Typo, sorry!

1 hour ago, Webhead2018 said:

Curse you guys who are only needing just a few more to go or around 50. For my asm vol. 1 run I need over 300 still urrgh.

Don't worry you'll get there. It just takes time and patience. As I've mentioned before, I only need one to complete my Vol 1 set of 1-441 but it's the big kahuna. My 9.0 Golden Record Reprint will have to do for the foreseeable future.

6 hours ago, dsmboy1991 said:

Glad I found this thread.  I've been working on completing my 1st series ASM set for awhile.  Down to only needing about 60 more.  Most keys obtained except the wallet dreading 1-3.  Just got the ASM 13 back from CGC this morning.  I have another ASM 13 currently sitting in verified right now that should come back a bit higher but we will see.  Love seeing the books here.  Here are just a few of my books. 

ASM 4 and 6.jpg

This pair is awesome!  Now you just need to fill in the rest of #1-10 in corresponding grades.  The only tough one should be the #10 in 10.0.  :banana:

3 hours ago, dsmboy1991 said:

Mail call!  Some beautiful copies.  Now off for press / clean then grading. 

EE8F8B2D-9DC6-4F7C-862A-88AE92D2F21E.jpeg

Nice books. Please send those to a competent presser. The 10 looks good..You don’t want that arrival date to smudge. Some really high end books got ruined a few years back because of that.

Edited by chrisco37
Edit feature wonky