• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, JohnH19 said:

Upgrade time once again. Too bad about the long diagonal crease but I wouldn’t have been able to afford it otherwise.

C613838B-1DE7-468B-A20E-267DD969410E.thumb.jpeg.24abeb3a36179329d9c371abb17029b5.jpeg

That's a nice solid copy with great colors! Makes me want to crack mine out to read it(and of course smell it!). :cloud9:

1 hour ago, mosconi said:

You've got all the 1st's covered!  And love the symmetry :headbang:

Thanks Andrew!  It’s going to be a fun challenge keeping with the symmetry.  Not pictured are #2, 13 and 14 also in 5.0 W

Still looking for #3, 4, 6, 9, and 15 all in 5.0 W.  It’s happy hunting for me(thumbsu

3 hours ago, DST said:

Thanks Andrew!  It’s going to be a fun challenge keeping with the symmetry.  Not pictured are #2, 13 and 14 also in 5.0 W

Still looking for #3, 4, 6, 9, and 15 all in 5.0 W.  It’s happy hunting for me(thumbsu

A very cool pursuit! Good luck and please keep us updated.

1 hour ago, JohnH19 said:

A very cool pursuit! Good luck and please keep us updated.

3 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Definitely keep us posted, this is fun!

Will definitely keep this thread updated!  Leads towards the remaining issues I’m looking for (in 5.0 W) are always welcome(thumbsu

1 hour ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I can't make any promises but I'm legitimately motivated to help if I can.  Nothing like a man on a mission!

Thanks so much!  Right now I'm focused on finding #3, 4, 6, 9 and 15 before I pursue any of the other run fillers(thumbsu

1 hour ago, DST said:

Thanks so much!  Right now I'm focused on finding #3, 4, 6, 9 and 15 before I pursue any of the other run fillers(thumbsu

Understood.  It's a tricky thing because your grade and page quality target is so precise.  On the one hand you want to prioritize but on the other hand, when one of the lower-priority (and less expensive) books comes up, it's hard to say when it will be available again.

Also do you really consider #5 a "run filler"?  :baiting:

Edited by Sweet Lou 14