• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, Straw-Man said:

only one that missed the target; i'll put it up for sale here once an upgrade acquired.

Besides #31, this is the most under-rated book in the run.  First full-story MJ.  Jazzy John in his prime.  :cloud9:

Edit: Talking about 43.  

Edited by chrisco37
poor use of quote function

2 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

Besides #31, this is the most under-rated book in the run.  First full-story MJ.  Jazzy John in his prime.  :cloud9:

Edit: Talking about 43.  

31 has been on fire lately. I agree that 43 deserves more love.

hey all i know this isn't a silver age question. Its a modern question i was trying to figure out. So i was over at marvel.wikia.com website and they have the annual that came out back in sept 2018 listed as being part of vol. 4 run even though vol.5 already had 5 or 6 issues out. So i was curious is that annual from 2018 officially listed as part of vol. 4 and not vol. 5. I was just curious as the upcoming annual in june is listed as part of vol. 5. And if the one from last year is for vol. 4 i would need to relist it in my comics catalogue i have. So if any one could help me out that would be great. The issue is that one about symbiote suit story.