• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

Never thought this would surpass 600 :o! The auctioneer had a good night... http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DAmazing%2BSpider%2DMan%2B%2370%26ItemType%3DCB%26CGC%3DYES%26CBCS%3DYES%23Item_1314987&id=1314987&itemType=0

Edit: it went for 700 for those that can't sign in to c-link

Edited by MGsimba77

7 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

tho' not a big signature series guy, i have been hankering for a stan sig on a spidey.  this happened to tie into an upgrade i needed.  like where he signed it, too!

asm60-1.jpg

I like it as well! :golfclap:And a great Romita cover!

13 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

Hey any still wondering if any one can help me out with question I had back a page.

This thread was made to celebrate and show off Silver Age Spider-Man comics. If you have a question about a Modern comic, you should post it in the correct forum:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/16-modern-age-comic-books/

I read your question and suspect that most of the folks posting in this thread about books that are 50+ years old have no idea how Marvel is currently demarcating Annuals in terms of issue and volume number.

13 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Agreed. Comic Link has been doing very well with silver age ASM books. I was just checking out some of the other auctions that ended last night, very strong results.

5 hours ago, Pontoon said:

This thread was made to celebrate and show off Silver Age Spider-Man comics. If you have a question about a Modern comic, you should post it in the correct forum:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/16-modern-age-comic-books/

I read your question and suspect that most of the folks posting in this thread about books that are 50+ years old have no idea how Marvel is currently demarcating Annuals in terms of issue and volume number.

Ya I wasn't sure to ask myself. I looked in that subform. But I didn't see a specific spiderman or marvel thread. So why I thought to ask here.

52 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

While I generally like SS books, this one makes me sad.

796F0552-B04F-410D-A32B-A2FC8C21BE0C.jpeg

I'd feel much worse about it if not for the right corner being cut out. Who's the signature on the top & bottom near spidey's foot?