• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Hey Jeff, I just texted you a couple prices not in GPA (both of which I just realized were on your post).  On december 18th 2018 a 9.0 sold for $8500.  That seems like a ton for a 9.0 compared to neighboring grade sales but would think somewhere in between those extremes is the sweet spot.

Looks like the $8500 sale is invalid.  eBay has no record of it and neither does GPA.  

8 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

3 more of the big order at cgc missed the 9.0 threshold.   grabbed one of 'em today.   will get the slabbed uc on the market when it comes in.

asm66.jpeg

#66 has the nicest Mysterio cover of the run in my opinion. I love it and actually have my copy often displayed. 

Which issues didn't reach the 9.0 threshold? Sounds like they would be perfect for someone who collects 7.5 - 8.5s  :foryou:

IMG_7509.thumb.jpeg.add08e58872b9204cb12b9c8b75584ed.jpeg

4 hours ago, SECollector said:

What a book!

Congrats (thumbsu

Here is my copy. Grabbed it about a year ago from eBay. My younger daughter's favourite book after watching the spider-verse movie.

That sure is a gorgeous 8.0 issue SECollector!  Colors are really popping and just overall beautiful eye appeal!  What a classic Romita cover! :headbang:

1 hour ago, Kon_Jelly said:

Mine's pretty far off from 9.0, but it's my favorite cover and I got it for $50 earlier this year:

CS7GgWr.jpg 

Nice 3.5! The detached cover doesn’t matter much when it’s slabbed.