• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

On 5/4/2019 at 9:47 PM, Straw-Man said:

love it---great arrival date.

new one comin' to cajun country.

asm67.jpg

This is one of my favorite SA covers. The splash page on this is 👍!!! 

I have have mine currently being reholdered because it was in one of those slabs from 2017 that didn't have the inner seal & had a bunch of small Newtown rings along the side of the slab by the spine. They were obscuring the color of the corner box a bit which was driving me crazy!

Edited by MGsimba77

2 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Cool.  Living the jet-set life!

lol 

I only arrange shipping to hotels when I am visiting the US. It saves me some shipping costs and mostly the hustle of dealing with customs. And it makes especially sense when buying some lower $ books.

I bought a 3.0 ASM #4 about three years ago, and I'm kind of disappointed that it's only gone up in value just a tad. I thought with the renewed popularity of Spider-Man with him appearing in the movies, along with #4 being the first Sandman that it would have gone up more.

8 hours ago, Getoutandstayout said:

I bought a 3.0 ASM #4 about three years ago, and I'm kind of disappointed that it's only gone up in value just a tad. I thought with the renewed popularity of Spider-Man with him appearing in the movies, along with #4 being the first Sandman that it would have gone up more.

The good news is that you are the proud owner of an ASM 4.