• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Frisco Larson said:

I've got a set of pretty raw copies of 39 & 40 (probably only 7.0-7.5ish copies, but with great cover colors). I've also picked up a pair of signed 40s because it's a favorite issue and I wanted signed copies by the principal contributors. 

Amazing Spider-Man 40 5.0 ss Romita front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 40 5.0 ss Stan ow front.jpg

My OCD absolutely LOVES that these #40's are the same grade and page quality and that the signatures are in the same spot on both!!!  Really nice looking sigs too!! :applause: 

Edited by DST

1 hour ago, DST said:

My OCD absolutely LOVES that these #40's are the same grade and page quality and that the signatures are in the same spot on both!!!  Really nice looking sigs too!! :applause: 

Thanks much! I have to admit, I'm digging that so much as well!!! It was tremendously good fortune for me that they both became available in a few months space of time. Now if I could only replicate that with a pair of 39s .....hm