• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

The current rumor for Kraven  is he may appear in spiderman 3 and the guy who plays negan from walking dead may be up for part. Personally for me I don't want Sony handling character alone. As I rather have certain villains be handled by marvel. But the whole spiderman deal is so complicated as what is what with new deal. Still wish marvel had full control. As I don't want Sony so so films trying to shoehorn itself into mcu.

Edited by Webhead2018

On 1/23/2020 at 4:32 PM, KirbyJack said:

Then it’s a good thing that your current big boys are so pretty!

here are the sub-9.0's.   might be able to bump up the 6 & 11, a tiny chance on the 4 that has gone wild of late, but the others are maxed out it looks like.

asm1.jpg

asm2.jpg

asm4-3.jpg

asm6.jpg

asm11-2.jpg

asm14.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

Hi everyone,

I have been working on my Amazing Spiderman 1 to 50 run for several years now.  My goal is to get all but AF 15 and Spiderman 1 in 8.0 or better. What has made it even more  fun is that my son who is in college has helped me find some of the books.  As of now, I have almost achieved my goal and only need asm 38, 44, and 48.  Actually, I have a 38 but it is only 7.5.

I plan to post some pics here from time to time and enjoy seeing all the books others have posted here.

Jeff

4 minutes ago, jeffreyk said:

Hi everyone,

I have been working on my Amazing Spiderman 1 to 50 run for several years now.  My goal is to get all but AF 15 and Spiderman 1 in 8.0 or better. What has made it even more  fun is that my son who is in college has helped me find some of the books.  As of now, I have almost achieved my goal and only need asm 38, 44, and 48.  Actually, I have a 38 but it is only 7.5.

I plan to post some pics here from time to time and enjoy seeing all the books others have posted here.

Jeff

a terrific undertaking!

7 minutes ago, jeffreyk said:

Hi everyone,

Jeff

966539982_Screenshot_20191118-204600_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a8faf90f0030bd3a65f046ac64551ad4.jpg