• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,428 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

Hey guys I was searching but no luck. Now I know I asked about bronze and modern asm threads. Is there one like this for ultimate spiderman titles?

Not sure what you mean? I think you're asking if there's a thread dedicated to ultimate spider-man? 

If you haven't found one in the modern forum then theres probably not. Maybe start one? The original that started in 2000 was fairly popular and had a damn good run! Bagley and Bendis did great work on it together.  I'm sure there's people that were and are into it since they sold plenty of copies from 2000 until Bagley left in what? 2005?

14 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Not sure what you mean? I think you're asking if there's a thread dedicated to ultimate spider-man? 

If you haven't found one in the modern forum then theres probably not. Maybe start one? The original that started in 2000 was fairly popular and had a damn good run! Bagley and Bendis did great work on it together.  I'm sure there's people that were and are into it since they sold plenty of copies from 2000 until Bagley left in what? 2005?

Bagley left the title in 2007, and yes I have enjoyed the Ultimate Spider-Man run! I think that series was my first exposure to comics in general when I was a kid.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:06 AM, Webhead2018 said:

Ya I was just asking if there was a dedicated usm thread. Like silver, bronze, modern asm threads.

I have the whole USM run in TPB up to Peter's "death".  I think it's the modern quintessential take on Spidey.  I'm not actively looking but would absolutely love a piece of Bagley OA.

Please start a USM thread over in Modern.  It would make a nice change from talking about JSC or Artgerm variant covers.

Edited by piper