• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

I wish my 21 and 25 look that good. My 21 is decent shape. But top staple is loose on first page. Then my 25 I mentioned before past owner snag cover on some tape and pulled part of cover off around spidey left arm area. I waiting to upgrade that book from my lcs.

Oh ya I hope to some day get them all. Or close too. Ie, on the more expensive ones I might not get the actual issue. But that is reprints for or digital copy. I have digital copies of 1 to 700. So of course when I get a big key and it's high value not to ruin the value.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:46 AM, unmovedmover said:

Just got this from a boardie.  My 1st early villain key.  I am now down to 102 books needed to complete my ASM run.  Gonna try and add at least 1 more low number this year!

20200513_184230.jpg

early spidey villain books are very addictive! just ask @DST

I see the unslabbed copies in my CGC boxes and feel the urge to upgrade to higher grade slabbed copies. lol