• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,430 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

This is not exactly new to my collection, but I don't think I have posted it before. Amazing Spider-Man CGC 7.5, autographed by Stan Lee and John Romita.

ASM50.thumb.jpg.a75f50e00b9b91bb39e2f47734bd5609.jpg

SUPER copy Joe!!! I have a few in this area and love them!!! Here's the prior issue!!! 

Amazing Spider-Man 49 7.5 ow ss Romita front.jpg

5 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Those Green Rivers kick serious booty!!!! Awesome that you've been able to get so many of them!!! :applause:

Thank you!!  It's been a long, fun journey searching them out!  One of those Spidey ped's that don't come up for sale too often!

1 minute ago, mosconi said:

Thank you!!  It's been a long, fun journey searching them out!  One of those Spidey ped's that don't come up for sale too often!

You're welcome! Yeah, I don't recall seeing much of that pedigree in Amazing Spider-Man issues. Probably because you've got them all locked away!!! lol Seriously awesome stack!!! :applause:

1 minute ago, mosconi said:

Very cool book!!  First time I've ever seen a Mexican edition pedigree Spidey! :headbang:

Thanks! I've been digging the Mexican publications (I think there were a few publishers there) and I've been picking up some from a variety of Marvel titles. I have one more Spidey ped and I'll attach it here. 

Amazing Spider-Man 40 Mexican Edition 7.0 w Fantucchio.jpg

10 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Thanks! I've been digging the Mexican publications (I think there were a few publishers there) and I've been picking up some from a variety of Marvel titles. I have one more Spidey ped and I'll attach it here. 

Amazing Spider-Man 40 Mexican Edition 7.0 w Fantucchio.jpg

What a beautiful copy and love that classic Romita cover! :applause: