• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,430 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

that is a good candidate to throw up in the Spare a grade forum to let people guess what the CGC grade will turn out.

9.0 - 9.2 at a glance (shrug)

Edit: closer look reveals 8.0 8.5...spine wear

Edited by MGsimba77

27 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

a proper listing of front and back on Spare a Grade was what I was thinking for the 51

The ASM 31 is very nice in case that is what you were talking about @MGsimba77

No I was referring to the 51. My bad I assumed you were referring to it as well. I was just throwing up a guesstimate for the 51. You're right It is an excellent candidate for the Spare a grade thread. The 31 is in a bag so it's a little tougher to peg from here but lovely anyway :cloud9:. I wouldn't take it out of the bag either lol

1 minute ago, MGsimba77 said:

The 31 is in a bag so it's a little tougher to peg from here but lovely anyway :cloud9:. I wouldn't take it out of the bag either lol

That I'm getting graded by CGC, I am curious to see what it will come back as. I also made a subject for it in the Spare a Grade section too if you want to comment on it! Also, I placed it on top of the bag when taking the pic, I should've just placed the bag out of the picture haha!

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

No I was referring to the 51. My bad I assumed you were referring to it as well. I was just throwing up a guesstimate for the 51. You're right It is an excellent candidate for the Spare a grade thread. The 31 is in a bag so it's a little tougher to peg from here but lovely anyway :cloud9:. I wouldn't take it out of the bag either lol

I was referring to the 51 - they need to scan front and back and let others give them a good estimate. I was pointing that out because they sound new to the grading game (only 10 posts so far). Also-- to @Dave Henson - I would not send this in unless you are planning to sell it and even then, provide good front and back scans for people to properly evaluate.

1 hour ago, BigDaddy1 said:

That I'm getting graded by CGC, I am curious to see what it will come back as. I also made a subject for it in the Spare a Grade section too if you want to comment on it! Also, I placed it on top of the bag when taking the pic, I should've just placed the bag out of the picture haha!

While I can see your book also worthy of grading- I would ONLY do this if I were selling it. Also-- that picture is not sufficient. The bag has nothing to do with it- provide good front and back scans (no bag) for people to properly evaluate. Some folks also take a picture of an interior as well.

Edited by 01TheDude