• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,429 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Indeed, sweet Spidey #10!!!! Mine is just slightly below that and I love it!!! (thumbsu

Amazing Spider-Man 10 8.0 ow-w front.jpg

I have lots lower grade than that too. I never had the discipline to hold out for specific grades. The more recent purchases are nicer copies. I don’t think that I have the energy to upgrade more books... want to collect other books too.

8 hours ago, piper said:

I have lots lower grade than that too. I never had the discipline to hold out for specific grades. The more recent purchases are nicer copies. I don’t think that I have the energy to upgrade more books... want to collect other books too.

I get that. I have books in high grade, mid grade, low grade, no grade! I am typically not a "specific" grade guy. It's mostly about the feel and look of the book versus the number grade. That said, sometimes I DO want a specific grade but that's mostly a uniformity thing for a set I'm building.

2 hours ago, jason4 said:

Upgraded my asm 14 today to this. Book is going up every year it seems. I paid only 300 for my 1st copy 20 years ago and have upgraded from a 2.0, to 5.0, to now this. 20200723_124235.thumb.jpg.637c1325763d8cad86945f3fecbe0a7f.jpg

And with some group shots...

I have more spidey villains at cgc.

20200723_124632.jpg

20200723_124348.jpg

Nice pics!!! WTG on the Spidey #14!!! It's such a great book!!!  :headbang: