• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,430 posts in this topic

It's not Silver, but I wanted to post here to show it... thought it'd be of some interest! It's the cover from #100 used for the UK Spider-man Comics Weekly (#138). It's actually the last 10 pages of the story from #100, with the first 8 pages of Iron Man #1 and the last 8 pages of Thor #165... all in glorious black & white newsprint!

ASM 100 weekly.jpeg

8 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Sometimes we just happen to like the early issue that for some reason is cheaper than the others. I always loved this cover. This is also the last issue that Parker wore glasses, and is the issue where he knocked out Flash. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

DSCN8907 (2).JPG

Love this cover! The yellows just pop!!

51 minutes ago, piper said:

Love this cover! The yellows just pop!!

I got this at Atomic Comics Emporium and one advantage of buying in person, you can select books that have strong eye appeal for the grade. There were many books in their latest submission that appeared strong for the grade. I'm still kicking myself for letting the GL/GA 76 slip away. GOD BLESS...

7 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I got this at Atomic Comics Emporium and one advantage of buying in person, you can select books that have strong eye appeal for the grade. There were many books in their latest submission that appeared strong for the grade. I'm still kicking myself for letting the GL/GA 76 slip away. GOD BLESS...

I can only dream of finding books like this locally at comic shops.

13 minutes ago, DST said:

ASM15 I found to be extremely difficult in terms of the first appearance keys, that and ASM3 were the toughest.

BF7786A7-479F-4D84-B4F0-824128AAE27B.thumb.jpeg.82a02b4581b21de4b5916bdc35a06ddd.jpeg

7, 10, 11, and 12 still elude me...

:wishluck:

19 minutes ago, DST said:

ASM15 I found to be extremely difficult in terms of the first appearance keys, that and ASM3 were the toughest.

BF7786A7-479F-4D84-B4F0-824128AAE27B.thumb.jpeg.82a02b4581b21de4b5916bdc35a06ddd.jpeg

7, 10, 11, and 12 still elude me...

I know all about your very specific grade target but I'll just say it's a bit ironic that 10 and 12 have been tough, since they are easily the easiest in the 1-15 run to find in high grade.  Maybe #8 as well.