• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, DST said:

Not yet I don't.  That's the last one I need(thumbsu

@DST, I hope you know that if I had purchased an ASM #7 CGC 5.0, I would have offered it to you immediately. I wouldn't even accept the $1,000 you are offering. If you gave me $750, I could purchase another ASM #7 5.0, and still have money left over. It's win-win, I tells ya. lol

On 2/13/2021 at 3:36 PM, Pantodude said:

Is anyone else super-excited for the return of Vulture, Doc Ock, Elektro, Mysterio, and Green Goblin to the big screen, especially Keaton, Molina, and Dafoe reprising their roles as Vulture, Doc Ock, and Green Goblin?  

Hmnn...depends on whether they can CGI the goblin to make him look like the goblin. That's probably the toughest villain out of those to realistically portray on screen. So far every Goblin has looked cheesy and robotic. They certainly have the technology to pull that off so its just a matter of willingness. I love Keaton and he fits the role perfectly! That's home run casting! Dafoe fits Norman great as well (thumbsu

2 hours ago, Math Teacher said:

I don't think I have posted any of these books, except for #1. Here is Amazing Spider-Man #1 - #11. I did have to cheat to get ASM #1 in there. ASM #1 is currently sitting in my safe deposit box. Wouldn't you know it? The highest-graded book that I have is the least desirable of all these issues.

ASM1.jpg.c7796001e50075a97c4fd22da8e3920e.jpg     ASM2-11.thumb.jpg.c1261c06c352e2fa8cd086ffbf0a345b.jpg

Congrats, absolutely beautiful books!!!  :x:golfclap:

4 hours ago, Math Teacher said:

I don't think I have posted any of these books, except for #1. Here is Amazing Spider-Man #1 - #11. I did have to cheat to get ASM #1 in there. ASM #1 is currently sitting in my safe deposit box. Wouldn't you know it? The highest-graded book that I have is the least desirable of all these issues.

ASM1.jpg.c7796001e50075a97c4fd22da8e3920e.jpg     ASM2-11.thumb.jpg.c1261c06c352e2fa8cd086ffbf0a345b.jpg

Sweet books!

I wonder if the Marvel FF film will cause #8 to heat up in the future? hm

Ya I haven't heard him being I'll or anything. He is 94 and all. If anything he may soon stop even doing signings.

Hey all looking for a little help Vol 5 ie the current run. Issue 59. I had a question. I know there is multiple variants. Looking on marvel.wikia.com page they have 2 for the masterworks variants a regular and a wraparound. Is that true and what's the difference of the 2.

Don't know who drew these comics but Spiderman had the best covers.  Gave all my Spidermans to my granddaughter to read.  She thinks the stories are stupid and silly so she looks at the art and likes them.  None have been sent to CGC but she puts them a box and into the closet.  

5 hours ago, SLR5 said:

Don't know who drew these comics but Spiderman had the best covers.  Gave all my Spidermans to my granddaughter to read.  She thinks the stories are stupid and silly so she looks at the art and likes them.  None have been sent to CGC but she puts them a box and into the closet.  

If you know the issue numbers, you can easily look up who the artists were, and most of us could probably tell you from memory.  lol

On 2/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, fishbone said:

might be one of last Romita SS 's ...... don't think he's doing well   :frown:

Where did you hear that? It would be very sad news if it’s true.

On 2/20/2021 at 8:30 PM, Webhead2018 said:

Ya I haven't heard him being I'll or anything. He is 94 and all. If anything he may soon stop even doing signings.

Mr. Romita is “only” 91.