• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

Just now, Jordysnordy said:

Beautiful copy Patrick. Such a tough book to find in high grade.

#63 has always been a challenge for me. Tough book to find in high grade and paper quality always seem to be lower than other issues. This one is the best copy I found over the years but has C/OW pages unfortunately.

21 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Strong prices on some ASM issues on Comiclink tonight:

ASM 43 8.0: $650

ASM 51 9.0: $950

ASM 63 9.0: $633

ASM 66 9.0: $575

Really impressive results!  I noticed the ASM 1 CGC 4.0 with Cream/Ow pages went for approximately $17500.00 with sales tax included! (worship)

10 minutes ago, mosconi said:

Really impressive results!  I noticed the ASM 1 CGC 4.0 with Cream/Ow pages went for approximately $17500.00 with sales tax included! (worship)

Yes I noticed that too. I only need #1 to complete my ASM collection but it looks like it is out of my reach now.

And congratulations to @The Man Without Beer - that 2.0 presents better than the 4.0 just sold on CL (IMHO).

8 minutes ago, Albert Thurgood said:

Yes I noticed that too. I only need #1 to complete my ASM collection but it looks like it is out of my reach now.

And congratulations to @The Man Without Beer - that 2.0 presents better than the 4.0 just sold on CL (IMHO).

I was also intrigued with the #51 9.0 going for over $1000.00 with sales tax factored in.  The first Kingpin cover is gaining bigger attention :cloud9: