• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

Just picked up this one today.  I had originally intended to get a #11 the shop had had for the last 6 months but sure enough they sold it to an out of towner who was visiting for his daughters graduation.  No big deal though as this issue was definitely a close second on my list. 

Scan0001.jpg

On 5/21/2017 at 5:10 PM, Straw-Man said:

tks!  being an old school g.a. fan, i dig the odd little date stamp stuff going on.  i know most silver guys aren't on board that with me.

Great book and I'm on board with the date stamps. Don't like them handwritten but love them when stamped.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, Jordysnordy said:

:applause:

Many view this as the weakest of the single digit Spideys...for me i've always loved this cover...love yellow covers!  NICE! :headbang:

(This is referring to the #8 8.0 posted)

Edited by trmoore54

Good luck to everyone who bids in tonight's CL auction. It's looking like prices will be really strong again. I have already been outbid (with hours left) on a few books that I bid on and I bid about 20% over GPA. 

Spidey is King!

On May 27, 2017 at 0:30 PM, trmoore54 said:

Many view this as the weakest of the single digit Spideys...for me i've always loved this cover...love yellow covers!  NICE! :headbang:

(This is referring to the #8 8.0 posted)

ASM 8 is one of my top two fav single digit  Spideys. A 5% discount in my next sales thread to the first one to say why!

Edited by KirbyJack

14 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

ASM 8 is one of my top two fav single digit  Spideys. A 5% discount in my next sales thread to the first one to say why!

because Kirby  surreptitiously collaborated by drawing torchy on the cover.