• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Haupia said:

Hello all,

Looking for a ASM #3 in 1.0 to 3.0 CGC grade. A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, or if you have one you'd consider letting go, please feel free to contact me. Looking to complete my run 1-400. (as well as a 129 & 300).

There is a separate Thread for Want to Buy requests. Please move your request to that thread. This is not the proper place to buy or sell.

19 hours ago, DST said:

My latest...it’s been a good month:cloud9:

BEED3AFD-9229-48AD-B3D9-6FD890734293.jpeg

2AB4F108-39F5-4579-B412-90C3F059E4C8.jpeg

Awesome eye appeal on both books. I wonder what the deal is with stickers on the centerfold. Is the bottom staple detached ? That would explain why it's only a 4.0. Looks much higher.

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Awesome eye appeal on both books. I wonder what the deal is with stickers on the centerfold. Is the bottom staple detached ? That would explain why it's only a 4.0. Looks much higher.

Thanks!  You are correct the bottom staple is detached, hence the hit to the grade despite its otherwise superior presentation.  Not sure what the deal was with the stickers.  In the grader notes there was no elaboration, just the comment “stickers centerfold”.    Nevertheless I’m thrilled with the book! 

18 minutes ago, spracknetch23 said:

Beautiful book! I would be so tempted to crack it out just to see the stickers.

Thanks!  I have to admit I am very curious.  Maybe one day I’ll get an answer to that mystery:preach: