• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

MJ was always hotter than Gwen! :baiting::preach:

....yeah, but MJ was a 'Ho...GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wasn't it Gwen who got boned by Mr. Osborn? :baiting:

MJ was always hotter than Gwen! :baiting::preach:

....yeah, but MJ was a 'Ho...GOD BLESS.....

Wasn't it Gwen who got boned by Mr. Osborn? :baiting:

.....she sure looked hot to my teen arse in that bikini in the Savage Land :luhv: GOD BLESS...

Very nice, and that #12 looks like my old copy. Well done.

Gwen died in ASM 121, when did Osborn die, and what did they do, when?

The movie MJ looked nothing like MJ, but the movie Gwen was almost prefect as the original. I liked them both.

Super. I love that #23, and that was my first older issue I bought and read. I got to read from #23 to about #65 as a group. I waited to buy #2-23 from a different dealer, and #1 I had a hell of a time getting a decent copy. Those are good memories of the 70's to me.

That 23 is a 9.8......those ASMs in the 20's are so classic. I particularly like 25. Ditko was still squeezing in some 9 panel Parker pages. That's a trade mark of his run. I've seen some of his pages with as many as 12 panels. GOD BLESS...

Nice books! You'd be hard pressed to find ASM moderns at my LCS shop in those super high grades. lol

I just re-read ASM 121-125 tonight. Getting ready to read my way through until #350. Shoud be a good summer of Spideys!

Of course 121-122 is classic but I really liked that two part ManWolf story (124-125). Some really nice art in there. I also love the continueing storylines that will eventually pay off.