• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,430 posts in this topic

44_1.jpg

Sweet books, Frank. They're all perfectly centered too. Is that by design?

Nice additions Frank! :headbang:

Thank you! Did the #44 used to be one you owned?

Don't have it in hand, but extremely happy to have added this today, as an upgrade to my 8.0...

23_1.jpg

No...mine was a 9.0 old label...

that...23...is...f ugging...SPECTACULAR!! :headbang::applause:(worship):sick:

Sweet Frank, I saw that #23 when I was going after mine. I almost went for that one instead, but he didn't accept my offer(higher than $2200).

Well Done,

:applause:

Thanks guys.

I'd say I was a novice in terms of actually collecting Spidey. I'm trying to collect the first 75 issues. I've got about 26 issues so far and nothing earlier than issue 22 so far. Grade range is approx. 2.0-7.0.

I'm trying to mylar them, so far have cracked 3 out.

Its gonna be a long haul. By the time I get around to an AF15, I'm gonna need to pimp the wife out and sell the kids into slavery to pay for it. :cry:

I'd say I was a novice in terms of actually collecting Spidey. I'm trying to collect the first 75 issues. I've got about 26 issues so far and nothing earlier than issue 22 so far. Grade range is approx. 2.0-7.0.

Its gonna be a long haul. By the time I get around to an AF15, I'm gonna need to pimp the wife out and sell the kids into slavery to pay for it. :cry:

Try and get the most expense ones first. I made the mistake of going backwards and it ends up costing you alot for in the long run. 2c

Try and get the most expense ones first. I made the mistake of going backwards and it ends up costing you alot for in the long run. 2c

+1

The keys will always get more expensive over time. Lower grade non-keys will always be there. 2c

+1

The keys will always get more expensive over time. Lower grade non-keys will always be there. 2c

+ 2......I STILL don't have a # 1......and they deserve to be raw, they're some of the best comics ever made. Godspeed, and may your horizon be filled with the pink skies of a Ditko Spider-man.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

+1

+ 2......I STILL don't have a # 1......and they deserve to be raw, they're some of the best comics ever made. Godspeed, and may your horizon be filled with the pink skies of a Ditko Spider-man.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks guys. (thumbs u It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I did not have other books I focus on as well. :facepalm:

Yeah... what they said. I left the AF 15 in my run for last, and I am starting to regret it. Compared to today's prices, picking up a low-grade copy even just five years ago would have been a snap. doh! But like you, I collect lots of other titles, so it's hard to hunker down and focus on such a pricey issue. Oh well!