• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

On 8/23/2018 at 1:54 PM, WoWitHurts said:

ASM 101 in 9.6 White pages. It is now cost prohibitive so unless it goes down or I settle for a lower grade.

Like this, my old copy I sold in 2012. I didn't know that issue would blow up so much, I had a 9.8 before it which was an old label 9.6, so perfect I had to resubmit it. That was always a favorite issue of mine. Finding them with a centered wrap was very tough to do, I hated the white spine edge/wrap.

ASM 101 CGC 9.6 front.jpg

3 hours ago, Peter Loves Gwen said:

Like this, my old copy I sold in 2012. I didn't know that issue would blow up so much, I had a 9.8 before it which was an old label 9.6, so perfect I had to resubmit it. That was always a favorite issue of mine. Finding them with a centered wrap was very tough to do, I hated the white spine edge/wrap.

Yeah exactly like that one. I have 120-130, 151, and 194 in 9.6 White pages so my 100-200 quest is doable except for this book. It is going to haunt me I am sure. I don't mind a little white on the spine showing so long as it is even. Crooked wrap is where I draw the line.

7 hours ago, Peter Loves Gwen said:

Beautiful. Love that wrap & it still has great color!