I do loves me them thick funny books.

29,635 posts
4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

:whee:

I do loves me them thick funny books.

here's another!

msh14.jpg

189 posts

Hey any still wondering if any one can help me out with question I had back a page.

1,164 posts
Posted (edited)

Never thought this would surpass 600 :o! The auctioneer had a good night... http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DAmazing%2BSpider%2DMan%2B%2370%26ItemType%3DCB%26CGC%3DYES%26CBCS%3DYES%23Item_1314987&id=1314987&itemType=0

Edit: it went for 700 for those that can't sign in to c-link

Edited by MGsimba77

1,324 posts
7 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

tho' not a big signature series guy, i have been hankering for a stan sig on a spidey.  this happened to tie into an upgrade i needed.  like where he signed it, too!

asm60-1.jpg

I like it as well! :golfclap:And a great Romita cover!

16,193 posts
13 hours ago, Webhead2018 said:

Hey any still wondering if any one can help me out with question I had back a page.

This thread was made to celebrate and show off Silver Age Spider-Man comics. If you have a question about a Modern comic, you should post it in the correct forum:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/16-modern-age-comic-books/

I read your question and suspect that most of the folks posting in this thread about books that are 50+ years old have no idea how Marvel is currently demarcating Annuals in terms of issue and volume number.

34 posts
13 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Agreed. Comic Link has been doing very well with silver age ASM books. I was just checking out some of the other auctions that ended last night, very strong results.

189 posts
5 hours ago, Pontoon said:

This thread was made to celebrate and show off Silver Age Spider-Man comics. If you have a question about a Modern comic, you should post it in the correct forum:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/16-modern-age-comic-books/

I read your question and suspect that most of the folks posting in this thread about books that are 50+ years old have no idea how Marvel is currently demarcating Annuals in terms of issue and volume number.

Ya I wasn't sure to ask myself. I looked in that subform. But I didn't see a specific spiderman or marvel thread. So why I thought to ask here.

539 posts

I never even realized it was in the silver age section. I sort by newest comments. I just saw the title and thought this is the Spider-Man thread. :insane: