• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
38 38

14,405 posts in this topic

You're sending me a message there, BB. My LCS has an other-wise beautiful remaindered copy of ASM 10, and I've been considering it heavily. 

I was in there yesterday talking to them and they have just 9 books left from a lowish grade 5-150 Spidey run. They flew out the doors!

11 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

You're sending me a message there, BB. My LCS has an other-wise beautiful remaindered copy of ASM 10, and I've been considering it heavily. 

I was in there yesterday talking to them and they have just 9 books left from a lowish grade 5-150 Spidey run. They flew out the doors!

I replaced that copy of Spidey 10 but I don't know if I still have it.

31916768340_90de93f72c_b.jpg

36 minutes ago, SECollector said:

An awesome cover indeed. Here is my raw copy. Got it from Metropolis, when I was in NY last year - graded as VF. 

2102889748_ASM69.thumb.jpg.a366f5c8f9993efdf691c89e0956da4c.jpg

On newsstands in Nov 68 - my birth year and month.- have looked long and hard for one with a Nov 9 stamp date - a Saturday - so probably none exist.