• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,617 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

How many trips did you need to bring all of that stock home?

Just one. Believe it or not, there was only a big box and an old ... laptop case full with books. There was however literally not a single junk book in there.Each and every one of them was SA or BA Marvel. Oh, and for some reason one lonely bronze Superman. 

IMG_5133.jpg

7 hours ago, SECollector said:

Just one. Believe it or not, there was only a big box and an old ... laptop case full with books. There was however literally not a single junk book in there.Each and every one of them was SA or BA Marvel. Oh, and for some reason one lonely bronze Superman. 

IMG_5133.jpg

That is awesome ... and I was genuinely interested in knowing.  But it seems like my little pun may have escaped you.

Props to @KirbyJack for getting the ball rolling with some good ones.  Not a single one was a meatball.  (thumbsu

1 minute ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

That is awesome ... and I was genuinely interested in knowing.  But it seems like my little pun may have escaped you.

Props to @KirbyJack for getting the ball rolling with some good ones.  Not a single one was a meatball.  (thumbsu

I Oslo missed your pun on the first read, but I got there eventually.

28 minutes ago, comicartfan said:

I picked up this 8.0 with nice eye appeal from Harley Yee today....

1404182011411.jpg

I love this book .........Sue gets her force field in this issue, probably should be more of a key than it is. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I'm not a high grade collector, so my books are not much to look at. lol

Upgraded my #65 on Sunday , ran across it at my LCS and thought why not.  And picked up the #2 last week, should be shipping out to me end of the week once I decide if I'm getting the #3 the guy has or not. hm

20180417_145722.thumb.jpg.de711689d2b85c233d94d58cdaeab19f.jpg20180417_150901.thumb.jpg.c190170bf507b10f9281820699723e27.jpg