• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,617 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kevin76 said:

At least you got it  

Yes just would like your grade more. ;) I actually have 2 sets of the tio now 48,49,50 so maybe I'll sell and buy a better one. Just not sure now is the time to do that, could level out in a bit or could just keep climbing.

I just picked this one up, and while it has appeared in one of my sales threads, I have it priced at where I know I'll be keeping for a while..... this issue was always special for me, one of two that I just couldn't find back in the early/mid 70's when I was putting together the run for the first time. The other one, for some reason, was # 28. Rogofsky and Crestohl both kept sending me my alternates when I ordered them.... anybody remember alternates ? The early FF's and Spidey's will always be the epicenter of my collecting drive.... I just never get tired of them. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

.....this picture sucks..... I may try to add a better one later.....

wHpXaZd.jpg

12 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I just picked this one up, and while it has appeared in one of my sales threads, I have it priced at where I know I'll be keeping for a while..... this issue was always special for me, one of two that I just couldn't find back in the early/mid 70's when I was putting together the run for the first time. The other one, for some reason, was # 28. Rogofsky and Crestohl both kept sending me my alternates when I ordered them.... anybody remember alternates ? The early FF's and Spidey's will always be the epicenter of my collecting drive.... I just never get tired of them[/b]. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

.....this picture sucks..... I may try to add a better one later.....

wHpXaZd.jpg

you could have worse problems!!!!

Edited by Straw-Man

21 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

Just in today from Bob at Highgradecomics.

When 8.0s look this good, I don’t feel bad that I can’t roll with the 9.6 crowd!

21B67118-16F0-44EE-BE80-1C3D65C2E7A2.thumb.jpeg.940e2fd1f02887f212676b1b3f192d17.jpeg

every time i extended out my desired ff run, i did it at the urging of KJ.  the second-to-last such extension was to 12/69--#93.  well, KJ has now posted a bronze [to me] book here, so I'm taking it as my entrée to show the latest, and LAST deepening of the run.   here ya' go...

Edited by Straw-Man