• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,616 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

i just have a thing for the title!  it's fantastic, and since I'm a kid I've burned a torch for it.  if you don't like it, sue me!!!

....and he ain't stretching it :headbang: GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

10 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

kj, i went ahead and closed the kirby run, even partial-jack.  the fact it was a ped pushed me to pull the trigger.  you proud of me???

ff108.jpg

Now all you need is this, which reconstructs the original story as closely as possible with previously lost Kirby pencil pages:

latest?cb=20100516220705

On 5/18/2018 at 10:20 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Spawn?  I forget how many McFarlane did on his own but I think it blew 100 away.

Mcfarlane only drew the first 24 issues of spawn before handing it off to Capullo 

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Is there a thread for FF 4? Getting to be a sought after funnybook.

Here is my lowly copy (so no one will be too intimidated to show theirs). I've always considered it a major SA Marvel key, and Stan and Jack seemed to up their game in the early Subby stories. 

44ACF7A3-5567-4A5B-8FAF-5C2C9914AA3F.thumb.jpeg.f3ccb71348867957b10113a4c78fd169.jpeg

That’s a great looking lower grade copy! You make it sound like a rag! lol

5 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

That’s a great looking lower grade copy! You make it sound like a rag! lol

I've always downplayed it. The seller and I had reached a $25 impasse and decided to flip a coin. I lost, thus this comic has always seemed overgraded! :smile:

Maybe if I had it pressed...

Edited by KirbyJack