• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,674 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2018 at 6:54 AM, namisgr said:

The Pacific Coast FF run is terrific.  Here's the original listing of the oldest part of the run from the Pacific Comic Exchange website in May, 1999.  The grades are legit, and the prices will make a grown collector of today weep:

PCFFlist.JPG.0c493bc751417f8b5614ba154d1884e1.JPG

Isn't the 55 the CGC 9.9?

1 hour ago, FlyingDonut said:

Isn't the 55 the CGC 9.9?

I bought the 55 raw.  Here it was after I had it slabbed, and before I sold it.  Who knows what the holder says today.  The Boston copy graded 9.9.

FF55ped.jpg

Edited by namisgr

Here are some of my issues of Fantastic Four. I apologize for the poor photography.

Fantastic Four #1 - 2.5 - Off-White

Fantastic Four #2 - 3.0 - Cream to Off-White

Fantastic Four #3 - 4.0 - Cream to Off-White <-- This just came back from CGC. Was hoping for a better grade. My local dealer graded it as 2.5 - 3.0.

Fantastic Four #4 - 2.0 - Off-White to White  <-- This just came back from CGC. Not the greatest copy, but at least I have one.

Fantastic Four #5 - 2.5 - Off-White to White <-- This just came back from CGC. Not the greatest copy, but at least I have one.

Fantastic Four #48 - 4.5 - Off-White to White <-- This just came back from CGC. Was hoping for a better grade. My local dealer graded it as 4.0.

On the way to CGC - FF #12, FF #13, FF #49, and FF #52. I have a full run of Fantastic Four #1 - #588.

Joe Ankenbauer

FF1.JPG

FF2.JPG

FF3.JPG

FF4.JPG

FF5.JPG

57 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

With a Jack Kirby signature!  Its really the subscription fold that holds it back some, but I am happy with it.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6e7.jpg.078ad84985f4302adefaa4b27134533e.jpg

How many times can I post this, I don't know lol, just for you...

How I understand you… :cloud9:
xr7KyUx.jpg

Edited by vaillant