• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Double cover..................

FantasticFour#72.jpg

A double cover of one of the best ever! How cool is that!

So I decided that I would never end up justifying the price to buy an amazing Spider-Man 1 and the 12 issues I was missing to complete my run having already owned amazing fantasy 15 and leaning towards key collector vs run collector. I love me some marvel villains....and decided with the money I got from selling my non-key Spider-Man issues I would go for this low grade well loved key now on its way from mycomicshop. 

Someday I’ll upgrade this but at least I’m in the club now. So if he goes into mcu I won’t be out of a chance of getting one completely. 

I now have Magneto, Green Goblin, Thanos, Dr. Doom and next target will be Galactus in ff49 to round out my top 5 favorite villains. 

41036207-F93F-44D5-BA8C-AB0AE41DE3AB.png

3 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Great comic!

Just out of curiosity, why FF 49 for Galactus and not 48? Just prefer the cover?

Yes love that 49 cover much more and to me 1st full and 1st cover is better than 1st cameo. If I was going for surfer it would be 48 but I like the villains.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:17 AM, gadzukes said:

GPA shows an FF 48 CGC 8.5 SS (Stan sig) sold for $9,200.00  :whatthe:

That can't possibly be real can it?

Where was that sold?  I can't find it on ebay or Ha.

must mean this one

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantastic-Four-48-Cgc-8-5-Signed-By-Stan-Lee-First-Galactus-Silver-Surfer/113557073330?hash=item1a70876db2:g:xiwAAOSw8cFcPKli

of course 2 items below an 8.5 SS went for $4272.

Edited by bondtrader54
cut myself off