• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,623 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2019 at 1:44 PM, bondtrader54 said:

just noticed on that listing-

This listing has ended. The seller has relisted this item or one like this.

so it is the same  book.

Oops, my caption got knocked out of my original post! Anyway, I've been posting these over in CG, but thought they might get some love here as well. My LCS picked up a huge original owner Silver Marvel collection, and have been leaking a few out every couple of days. I've missed all of the major keys (and they were all present except for Hulk 1 and I'm not sure if there was an FF 1 or not) but have picked up some fun books, like this low grade set of FF's. I love single digit silver Marvels, beat but complete!

20190111124630119_Page_2.jpg

20190111125122135_Page_1.jpg

20190111125122135_Page_2.jpg

20190111125122135_Page_3.jpg

20190111125122135_Page_4.jpg

Photo Jan 01, 8 21 20 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake

Anyone here bid or won the FF #5 PGX 8.5 "unrestored" tonight?  It's a nice looking copy, actually placed a couple bids but the private bidder part kinda was a turn-off for me and you know how the reputation of PGX is.  Welp, best of luck to the new owner.

Love FF 54! Some amazing panels in it, including the shot of Prester John on the  Chair of Survival. Spend a few minutes with that and then try to tell me Kirby isn’t King!

My first copy was nice, but I had to swap it out, trying to find a really white one with strictly parallel lines.