• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Anyone maintained their run through the years?  My continual run starts/ends with these.  Which means I'm only a couple months shy of having every FF published in my lifetime.  Also have about 1/3 of nos. 1-75.  What a great run!

th.jpg.ba3663adb3fa2cd65bc1a84167310905.jpguntitled.png.161715feed7757a268332a9250be114a.png

Edited by RonS2112

A blind man could have seen this book needed a press, Front and back cover had ripples all up and down the spine on front and back cover, After 2 pressings the back ripples on the back cover didn't completely disappear like it did on the front cover and the book had a slight stacking bend. Book had the 2nd generation label on it and was graded a 6.0 Cream to OW. After pressing it came back the same...I guess I basically bought a new case...hahaha  oh well, I'll hang onto it anyway, these aren't getting any cheaper even though I'm not thrilled with the PQ. 

FF3.jpg