• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

The books are expensive.  If you don't focus on them the price may become prohibitive for most.  I don't really like 6.5 grade books but it is funny how close 6.5 can come to 8 in these cases.  I bet straw man has spent a decade dumping his 6.5 for 8 and then 9 plus.  He might be a pet groomer IRL.  I am happy to have gained a FF46 in trade for some stuff that was worth more but I didn't care about.  I still think the Blackbolt cover was weak...  Twins...

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_9e6.jpg.5c7f65a4d61f8ebfefbc95e1ee04393b.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:30 PM, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

Everything in my low-grade SA FF collection pales in comparison to all these 9.0+ beauties.

Some examples:

ff25front.thumb.jpg.f22a18d8106cf85617af316152818cea.jpg

ff50front.thumb.jpg.79575cc8b6e6f926ced62ac2fbb52946.jpg

Hey, brother.....I'm right there with you.  I have everything from #30 to present, but as I close in on finishing the run, my copies get more and more ragged the further back I go.  But it's all good.  There's a certain beauty in thumbing through a long run of any title, no matter what the condition.

8 minutes ago, RonS2112 said:

Hey, brother.....I'm right there with you.  I have everything from #30 to present, but as I close in on finishing the run, my copies get more and more ragged the further back I go.  But it's all good.  There's a certain beauty in thumbing through a long run of any title, no matter what the condition.

well said!

55 minutes ago, Werner_Von_Doom said:

Just found these in an old box:

FF52s.jpg

I’m in the market for one if you don’t need all three. :smile: