• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,669 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

You're the curator of suscha great collection, you deserve a big apple. You probably make consistant gaines on them; you'll be all set for your twilight years.

Well, he HAS visited the Twin Cities in the winter, where he's certainly seen a White Mountain or two.

4 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Well, he HAS visited the Twin Cities in the winter, where he's certainly seen a White Mountain or two.

Love Minneapolis/St. Paul. I've spokane to a guy who's seen the aurora up there.

2 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

Is that for ALL the runs, Spidey,  Sarge, Strange Tales too?

yessir; sarge is in fact complete in that regard, st 101 and 110 need the treatment, and about 10 short on the ff's and asm's [combined].

33 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

yessir; sarge is in fact complete in that regard, st 101 and 110 need the treatment, and about 10 short on the ff's and asm's [combined].

That's pretty amazing Billy Boy! I've seen that many of them are Pedigrees too!! Those annuals are tough in grade. :sumo:

21 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

sarge annuals make muster, but my asm and ff annuals all raw.  and i am below 9.0 on st ann. 2.

Well GOOD! We need something to keep you active in collecting Billy Boy! Getting the missing issues in 9.0+ grade should take some time AND tax the budget a little. 

i'm going to leave the annuals as-is [or as-are...].  as for the remaining potential upgrades, probably only a couple that are financially doable [af 15, asm 1 & 2 and ff 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 out of range it looks like], and they get harder every day.