• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,625 posts in this topic

Byrne put him in his poster, but for comics, I think you’re right.

AC7A008B-A0B2-4FF0-A0B3-A5FE034EBAC4.thumb.jpeg.1995647d86f8e4983b0fa627191e8b60.jpeg

Every main villain or supporting character who first appeared in a Kirby issue is here but one. Bonus points to the first to come up with the name!

(guest stars like the Hulk excluded)

Edited by KirbyJack

4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

Byrne put him in his poster, but for comics, I think you’re right.

AC7A008B-A0B2-4FF0-A0B3-A5FE034EBAC4.thumb.jpeg.1995647d86f8e4983b0fa627191e8b60.jpeg

Every main villain or supporting character who first appeared in a Kirby issue is here but one. Bonus points to the first to come up with the name!

(guest stars like the Hulk excluded)

Supreme Intelligence?

19 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:

Supreme Intelligence?

Honestly, I hadn’t considered him. He’s easily more significant than The Monocle. He wasn’t exactly the villain of FF 65, but I’m going to allow it! 

I was wrong, there is more than one. But let’s not include the parade of androids like Zorr.

Edited by KirbyJack

Just now, KirbyJack said:

Honestly, I hadn’t considered him. He’s easily more significant than The Monocle. He wasn’t really the villain of FF 65, but I’m going to allow it! 

I was wrong, there is more than one. But let’s not include the parade of androids like Zorr.

Isn't that Michel Berman next to Mowfus and Bisq?