• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

stoked about this upgrade; stoked, i tell you!

7.0 to market shortly.

ff2-1 (2).jpg

very very noice...  this is not the hallmark of an amateur collector!  I am calling you out!  You have one of the top ten collections in the world!.  What is the end game may I ask?  I think the hunt makes you happy and I guess thats all that matters really....  I keep fleshing out my collection slowly but heck these books are expensive even raw!  Happy Holidays

nah, but thanks!

goal was to get every silver issue (12/69 for me) with a “9” on the front.  will come up about 5 books short of that, and i’ve never tried to get the annuals slabbed.  after years of being a g.a. collector almost exclusively, my silver age second childhood has been a blast! 

Edited by Straw-Man

52 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

i want t to give a shout out to MyComicShop.com.  I did not realize I was buying from them because it was an eBay purchase but their grading and shipping was superb.  I will be back...

Before you buy a book from MyComicShop on Ebay, make sure to go to the MyComicShop website. Books are almost always cheaper on the website compared to their Ebay prices.