• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,627 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

I guess we’ll just have to start over.

(Spoiler Alert) Hey KirbyJack.  I just bought this comic yesterday and thought of you when I read it.  Ben Grimm beats the Hulk up so bad that he cries and begs for mercy!  The Hulk even has snot coming out of his nose.  It's so pathetic that the Thing feels sorry for him and makes him a hot dog.  (No lie)

1 Incredible Hulk #758 b.jpg

Fantastic Four #012 a.jpg

Fantastic Four #025 2.jpg

Fantastic Four #026 2.jpg

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000

37 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

(Spoiler Alert) Hey KirbyJack.  I just bought this comic yesterday and thought of you when I read it.  Ben Grimm beats the Hulk up so bad that he cries and begs for mercy!  The Hulk even has snot coming out of his nose.  It's so pathetic that the Thing feels sorry for him and makes him a hot dog.  (No lie)

1 Incredible Hulk #758 b.jpg

Need one. I’ve been waiting to read a story like that.

9 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I bought this one raw at my LCS years and years ago for $350.  It was always out of place with the rest of my FFs which are on the lower end of the spectrum.  Since it was the only high grade silver age Marvel in my collection, I sent it into CGC.  While it was nice owning a 9.4 FF, I decided to downgrade it in order to pay for some Golden Age Bill Everett Venus'.  I wonder if one of you boardies bought it.  I sold it on eBay this past year.

Fantastic Four #017 a 2.jpg

I did buy a 9.4 #17 this year, but it was a different one. I did pay exactly 10x what you paid though, so nice LCS purchase for you.

7 minutes ago, Werner_Von_Doom said:

I did buy a 9.4 #17 this year, but it was a different one. I did pay exactly 10x what you paid though, so nice LCS purchase for you.

Mine sold for around $2500 in a one week duration eBay bid, so I was very happy with my comic shop owner.  Were you able to get one with White pages?

4 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Mine sold for around $2500 in a one week duration eBay bid, so I was very happy with my comic shop owner.  Were you able to get one with White pages?

Nope, OW-W.  I probably would have bought yours, but I didn't have any extra money to spend until July.