• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,625 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, IronMan_Cave said:

Savannah Pedigree!! ...gonna get it re-slabbed with that wicked black gold pedigree label

IMG_4190.thumb.jpeg.2472ba5ccf113397af0c59645d7186a4.jpeg 

Beautiful book!  Although I have to say, I love how even the certificate for the Savannah pedigree is brown at the edges.

They didn't really encapsulate that certificate with the book, did they??

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

1 hour ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Beautiful book!  Although I have to say, I love how even the certificate for the Savannah pedigree is brown at the edges.

They didn't really encapsulate that certificate with the book, did they??

No, they didn't I just made it look that way for picture

So I assume many of you long-time FF collectors already have a complete run of vol.1 ? ...or at least the silver/bronze age or just silver ones?

I used to collect Iron-Man and Avengers, ....just started collecting FF about 6 weeks ago, so I have a long way to go. I don't have many of the prized issues, only a 7.5 #52 and 7.5 #25 and a 9.4 #89, those are my three most prized issues. Other than that, I have 20 or so raws, late silver, grade 7-9. Then I have about 30 raw bronzes

Edited by IronMan_Cave