• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

really..i dont see 33 ever..

but the 64 , i can see where ur coming from thumbsup2.gif

This copy of 33 has been posted and discussed before. The ish is, I believe, the first photo-montage cover of the Silver Age

FF33.jpg

I'm really impressed by the number of folks on the boards who own a FF #1! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Where's tilleycs? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why, I'm...very late to this thread, obviously!!! 27_laughing.gif From the looks of what's already been posted, my FF #1 is the lowest grade of all of them (around a 1.8, and unslabbed). It doesn't really matter to me, though. I'm still thrilled that I even own one. I thought it would be years and years and years before I'd be able to afford one.

I'll see if I can find a scan of it, we changed computers recently and I'm not sure where the scan is.

I'll also try to find the pics I'd posted here recently of the issues I bought recently. Lemme go do some searching.....

**Edited to add the pics I found....Mucho props to mattbird for the referral that allowed me to get these...**

ffgroup1ra8.jpg

ffgroup2rr6.jpg

ff20vh4.jpg

Edited by tilleycs

I was able to pick this up this week end. Finally completed the 'Doom steals the Surfer's Cosmic Power' storyline cloud9.gif

I heard that FF 2 will borrow from this storyline as well as 48-50.

Man, that seems like an awful of lot of story to try to cram into one movie 893whatthe.gif

I was able to pick this up this week end. Finally completed the 'Doom steals the Surfer's Cosmic Power' storyline cloud9.gif

I heard that FF 2 will borrow from this storyline as well as 48-50.

Man, that seems like an awful of lot of story to try to cram into one movie 893whatthe.gif

I guess they kill off the big "G" in the first hour.

yeahok.gif