• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Good Luck. 39 is one of my fave issues and the first FF I ever personally laid eyes on in 1965.

39 has a great cover. One of the best ever. I sold a 8.5 OW-W and got a 9.0 OW with better centering. I also thought the 8.5 was a little overgraded. My 40 is my highest graded of my 12 cent FFs at 9.2 OW-W.

Here's a cool book(one of my top five favorite FF'S)that a fellow board member was kind enough to let me purchase.Merry Xmas,Pete!GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

ff16-8.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Here's a cool book(one of my top five favorite FF'S)that a fellow board member was kind enough to let me purchase.Merry Xmas,Pete!GOD BLESS...

ff16-8.jpg

Hey Jimbo good to see you post again. Sure do miss that book. cloud9.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif great Doom cover WP 893whatthe.gif colours look wonderful cloud9.gif

ff16-8.jpg

WOW..... Love it!! Want it!!!! Gimmee Gimmeeeeeee!!!!!! insane.gif

ff16-8.jpg

what a great book,Jimbo... 893applaud-thumb.gif...looks like it just came off the newstand,congratulations..... thumbsup2.gif

Here's a unique FFitem, a production stat page from 1961. Since nobody knows where the actual original art went from that issue, this is the next best thing. A first generation stat used in the production. A few of these pages turned some years ago, I was told, in the possession of a former Marvel staffer, along with other material that would not have been easy to fake (and some that would not have been worth the trouble). I have compared them to other production art from the period, and am convinced they are the real thing.

FantasticFour1page20productionstat1.jpg

Here's a unique FFitem, a production stat page from 1961. Since nobody knows where the actual original art went from that issue, this is the next best thing. A first generation stat used in the production. A few of these pages turned some years ago, I was told, in the possession of a former Marvel staffer, along with other material that would not have been easy to fake (and some that would not have been worth the trouble). I have compared them to other production art from the period, and am convinced they are the real thing.

FantasticFour1page20productionstat1.jpg

WOW never seen this page before , thumbsup2.gif , which title/issue is it from ?