• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Good luck with that, I slabbed the 1st 9.4 copy of this book and sold it to a forum member a while back. It was from the Manitoba collection! thumbsup2.gif

ff110variant.jpg

Man, are cursed or what! All your books are always so undergraded!!

poke2.gif

... I'm still waiting for someone to post a book of their's, and say it's overgraded... somehow 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I sell those. devil.gif

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread on page 3 of silver age forum 893naughty-thumb.gif

ok here's another FF cgc 9.4 i 've just received, a really glossy 95 cloud9.gif

P1010065.jpg

Sweet book, always loved the kinky position Reed and Sue were in 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread on page 3 of silver age forum 893naughty-thumb.gif

ok here's another FF cgc 9.4 i 've just received, a really glossy 95 cloud9.gif

P1010065.jpg

Im jealous. I sent in a copy of #95 and got a 9.2. I was really hoping for a 9.4.

Here are some that may not be keys but haven't been shown yet.

ff_0007.jpg

ff_0006.jpg

ff_0005.jpg

ff_0004.jpg

ff_0003.jpg

ff_0002.jpg

ff_0001.jpg

Here's a link to what looks like a nice FF 18 that might fall into the price you're looking for LINKAGE .god bless...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

These remind me of my time overseas, where I discovered an interesting alternative to learning the language via stodgy grammar texts. Note the difference between the BRD and US numbering -- this is actually US #55. Apparently, there were a few issues that did not quite make it to the German market. 1803945-FF051r2.jpg

1803945-FF051r2.jpg.11d5a584486e352301892c873ad29d10.jpg