• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,674 posts in this topic

Showoff!  :acclaim:

Seriously, that is a fabulous set of FF's there.  I love SA pedigrees and collections, so seeing so many all at once is a real treat.

I can't play this game very long, I'm afraid, but here are a couple I do have (the 13 pic doesn't do it much justice, however):

FF 13.jpg

FF 45.jpg

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

and here's a semi---this ped was a beyotch to track down for my silver type-set, as they're virtually always bronze books.  i was happy when this one popped up on the 'bay one day.

marvelgreatest.jpg

(worship)  All of these Pedigree beauties. Great stuff. Love it.  Thanks for showing.

These pedigree copies are terrific.  :cloud9:  You know I've got a soft spot for sweet pedigree Fantastic Fours.  Thanks to you both for posting them.

What do you think of the quality of the Fantucchio's?

Edited by namisgr

Speaking of 13'S....Anyone see this copy?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FANATASTIC-FOUR-13-CGC-9-6-OWW-1ST-WATCHER-APPEARANCE-CGC-1039694001-/311943735583?hash=item48a14ba91f:g:iA4AAOSwwe9Zm1OI

Comiclink also has a 13 9.4 coming up. 

That White Mountain 9.2 is amazing ...i remember when this was impossible to find in very high grade