• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
31 31

13,410 posts in this topic

Just won this off www.heritagecomics.com and I was glad to see it listed during this time of the year when auction prices are usually depressed(why I don't know...).This is my third copy of possibly my most favorite of the run,and I love 'em all.IT still hasn't quite sunk in that I got this PHAT insane.gifJUICEY insane.gifSWEET@SS insane.gifCGC 8.5 for a lot less than I would have been willing to pay.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

ff138.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just won this off www.heritagecomics.com and I was glad to see it listed during this time of the year when auction prices are usually depressed(why I don't know...).This is my third copy of possibly my most favorite of the run,and I love 'em all.IT still hasn't quite sunk in that I got this PHAT insane.gifJUICEY insane.gifSWEET@SS insane.gifCGC 8.5 for a lot less than I would have been willing to pay.GOD BLESS...

ff138.jpg

hail.gif super sweet book Jimbo!

I remember buying that one off the stands and then missing out on the final part in #93 when it sold out.As cool as #94 was,I can't begin to describe my disappointment when I saw it on the stands.GOD BLESS...