• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,625 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Drummy said:

Just got this one from Comiclink a couple nights back!  Always loved this cover, and hard to find with perfect centering...

Thanks for looking!

Dan

FF 25 9.0.jpg

it just does not get a lot better than that. 

5 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

Just picked this up...Didn't see the pencil writing when i bought it but I can live it. These 13's are getting tougher to find. 

FF13-7.5.jpg

Nice blues on that one.......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

2 hours ago, DST said:

That box in the attic was a treasure trove!

It really was. I paid the owner close to $750, having seen only a few of the books. He was thrilled that someone really wanted that "junk". The books I saw before making him an offer was the FF48 and an ASM129! I ended up with a 124-187 ASM run (some of them really nice, others mid-grade) plus some other issues incl. an #122 and a few SA issues. Plus, a FF almost complete 48-200 run, two Star Wars #1, an almost complete run of Iron Man between 8-117 (including a 55!) and some really nice Avengers issues, mostly SA including a #57. A lot of other stuff as well, Marvel only (Defenders, Doctor Strange, John Carter, Conan etc). I am still in awe. Finding this kind of stuff in Sweden is really not that happens every day.

3 hours ago, SECollector said:

It really was. I paid the owner close to $750, having seen only a few of the books. He was thrilled that someone really wanted that "junk". The books I saw before making him an offer was the FF48 and an ASM129! I ended up with a 124-187 ASM run (some of them really nice, others mid-grade) plus some other issues incl. an #122 and a few SA issues. Plus, a FF almost complete 48-200 run, two Star Wars #1, an almost complete run of Iron Man between 8-117 (including a 55!) and some really nice Avengers issues, mostly SA including a #57. A lot of other stuff as well, Marvel only (Defenders, Doctor Strange, John Carter, Conan etc). I am still in awe. Finding this kind of stuff in Sweden is really not that happens every day.

Incredible...that's quite the haul!  Congratulations again, well done :golfclap: