• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,622 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

The first 100 is a fitting run..... I can't think of many titles that had the same artist and writer for the first 100 ............. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Spawn?  I forget how many McFarlane did on his own but I think it blew 100 away.

7 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

By 108 I assume you're including Annuals #1-6?

Oh, yes; as fine an example of funny-bookery as you’ll ever read!

I usually cite the Kirby number as 109, to include The King’s pages in issue #108, but in this case we were talking consecutive.

22 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

The first 100 is a fitting run..... I can't think of many titles that had the same artist and writer for the first 100 ............. GOD BLESS....

I agree but it's 101. ;) And he did the inside art on #102, Kirby as a machine. (thumbsu

6 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

Yeah, Jimbo! I worked hard to get Straw to get all of ‘em; don’t back him off! 

Sheesh!  ?

The Stan/Jack run is best complete....... nothing else like it :cloud9: ...for me it really was love at first sight. GOD BLESS...

3 hours ago, namisgr said:

From the archive:

FF101ped.thumb.jpg.73e213d45815912fa7e4804fb48af881.jpg

Wow, the colors really pop. I really like the Twin Cities Pedigree. For some reason they remind me of the Mass pedigree. Both collections had the same characteristics.