• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,623 posts in this topic

Just now, KirbyJack said:

:blush:

oh, I’ve read FF27 multiple times, but I forgot about that. I find myself rereading issues 35 and up far more often than the earliest ones. I don’t think I like reading the Masterworks as much as originals or even MCG.

Just read my 30 and 32 tonight. Love Diablo and that naughty Super Skrull.

2 minutes ago, jayhawker said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bFantastic Four was my favorite title growing up and it started with issue 135 off the spinner rack back in 1973. I was finally able to finish the run last year with issue 2 thanks to musteatbrains. So here are the first 5.imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4bimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My first off the spinner was 164. Your FF 5 is amazing!

1 hour ago, gunsmokin said:

My first off the spinner was 164. Your FF 5 is amazing!

The 5 came from a really nice collection that came out of Newton Kansas in 1988. I had the number 4 that graded at a 9.2 but sold it about 2 years ago. 

25 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

here's an ff related book; in my years of pursuing the silver age ped type-set, this has literally been the ONLY pre-70 don rosa book i've ever come across.   if you search them, they're always bronze or later.

marvelgreatest.jpg

Loved these .25 MGC’s. So much goodness in one mag!